Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my world does not make any sense...

at least that is what i thought this morning when i woke up...but then i saw two angels beside me...pretty joys of my life...
hmmm...my life is great!...
i think i just need to find some peace and space...maybe more of space literally...i got to see the picture of my chaotic organized workstation taken by a supposedly friend colleague of mine made me realized something...
i need to clean my desk ...nyahahhaha...which i did!..but after 2days of they exclaimed to be wow! is now back to its roots...

4 comments:

fafarrahzzi said...

just curious: do you provide personal cleaning services? my personal workstation is screaming for a makeover.

cath said...

whahhahahaha!! supposedly friend?? supposedly friend?? hahahhaa!! pa-upload naman nung pic dito. penge rin kopya. upload ko sa blog ko. hehehehe...

same old kamote on top said...

welllll for you its FOC...else you might charge me for the new look of my blog interface!....and you my supposed-to-be friend hanapin ko po un pic ;-)

fafarrahzzi said...

zel, dun sa header, edit mo ulit yun, i-click mo yung parang "picture only" or something dun para yung header pic lang yung lalabas. tapos save and reload. btw, hingi ako tips for doing a self-makeover ha, kasi i need it for home and hearth din, hehe. mwah!