Thursday, February 04, 2010

Instant kid

Life will be more difficult without children. This one here i personally call him "instant." When I'm tired one look at him a new strength fills me. When I'm sad and you look at him he will give you the sweetest. When I'm down he can miraculously lift my spirits up. He is our instant joy, an instant relief to my conscious pains.

He was a surprise the first time we knew about him. Now, he still continue to surprise us with his antics. When he talks we could barely understand him or not at all. I love this porton of my life!..makes me feel whole!..I love all of them. People who matters.

Consistently being my "instant".

3 comments:

cath said...

uy buhay uli blog mo? :)

same old kamote on top said...

lagi yang buhay cath..ako lang ang namamatay!:p

same old kamote on top said...

lagi yang buhay cath..ako lang ang namamatay!:p